Skip to main content
- About Mary Anne Mirabal
About Mary Anne Mirabal
A little bit about me...
- I grew up on a ranch south of Magdalena.
- I am the second oldest of 6 children.
- I have had the goal of becoming a teacher since I was 5 years old.
- I graduated from Socorro High School in 1992.
- I graduated from New Mexico State University in 1997, with degrees in Elementary Education and Special Education.
- I married Jory Mirabal in September of 1997.
- I taught in Ramah New Mexico for 6 years before moving to the Magdalena area. (I taught special education, 4th grade, and a 2nd/3rd grade class.)
- I started teaching in Magdalena in 2003 and have taught kindergarten here for 15 years!
- I graduated from National University in 2011 with a Master of Arts in Teaching.
- I took classes from Eastern New Mexico University in order to become TESOL endorsed.
- I am a National Board Certified Teacher in the area of Early Childhood Education.
- I have six children (Senior in High School to 5 years old).
- I am very busy, but love to spend time with my family, work on the family ranch, bake, and read!
- I LOVE children and being a teacher. I am doing exactly what I have always wanted to do!!