Welcome to Mrs. Sauer's Class of Sensational Second Graders
October 21-24 2019
Spelling: This Week’s Words are: Words with Short Vowel Sounds (Test On Thursday)
New: have, head, said, give, been, live, come, does, done, some Review: and, fix, leg Challenge: become, shovel
Homework: Mon.- L 41B Tues.- L 42B Wed.- L 43B Thurs.- L44B
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
This Week's Snacks: Mon. Raylan Tues. Elijah Wed. Del La Cruz Thurs. Eliyas
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: Please check your child's Homework Calendar for their current assignments
- HOMEWORK READING: Your child must read each day for 20 minutes, to improve their reading and comprehension skills.
- HOMEWORK MATH: Most nights your child will have a worksheet unless it is a review or test day.
- HOMEWORK SPELLING: Study all 15 words (Test on Thursday)
- Please send your child's library book daily.
- Snack is at 2:30 p.m. Please send snacks individually wrapped and ready to be passed out .