Welcome to Mrs. Sauer's Class of Sensational Second Graders
February 18-21, 2019
Spelling: This Week’s Words are: Words Writers Use (Test On Thursday)
New: her, many, off, saw, want, any, from, out, put, who Review: name, was, we Challenge: away, says
Go Math Homework: Mon.- L 6.8 Tues.- L 6.9 Wed.- L 6.10 Thurs.- Ch. 6 Review/None
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
This Week's Snacks: Mon. Kaycen Tues. Chance Wed. Wren Thurs. Kali
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: Please check your child's Homework Calendar for their current assignments
- HOMEWORK READING: Your child must read each day for 20 minutes, to improve their reading and comprehension skills.
- HOMEWORK MATH: Most nights your child will have a worksheet unless it is a review or test day.
- HOMEWORK SPELLING: Study all 15 words (Test on Thursday)
- Please send your child's library book daily.
- Snack is at 2:30 p.m. Please send snacks individually wrapped and ready to be passed out .