Welcome to Mrs. Sauer's Class of Sensational Second Graders
August 19-22, 2019
Spelling: This Week’s Words are: Words with Short a (Test On Thursday)
New: ask, fan, map, hand, as, sat, cap, sad, fat, bat Review: can, dad, man Challenge: cabin, fancy
Homework: Mon.- None Tues.- None Wed.-None Thurs.- None
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
This Week's Snacks: Mon. Teacher Tues. Teacher Wed. Teacher Thurs. Teacher
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: Please check your child's Homework Calendar for their current assignments
- HOMEWORK READING: Your child must read each day for 20 minutes, to improve their reading and comprehension skills.
- HOMEWORK MATH: Most nights your child will have a worksheet unless it is a review or test day.
- HOMEWORK SPELLING: Study all 15 words (Test on Thursday)
- Please send your child's library book daily.
- Snack is at 2:30 p.m. Please send snacks individually wrapped and ready to be passed out .